Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Monday

Ticket SVG

One of my Yahoo groups that I belong to shared a video link of a woman turning tickets into art work so I made these tickets to share with you. They are in SVG format....Enjoy! 

Here is the link to the youtube video showing you how to alter these tickets. It's very cool!

Click HERE to get the Ticket svg file.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thank you Wanda, for generously sharing this file. I will put it to good use. I'm so sorry to hear of all your recent trials. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Trisha said...

Thank you very much! And for the link as well.

Pam said...

Thanks Wanda, for both the tickets and the video.
I have missed you!!

Heather D. said...

Wow! The woman that created the video sure likes her tickets! LOL They are little works of art :-) Thank you Wanda for the svg file so we can make some too! (not that mine will ever be as ornate lol)

Johanna1978 said...

Thank you for sharing

Powered by WebRing.