Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

SVG's for ATC's and A Card

I made these 7  ATC's for a swap. It's been a while since I did a swap or any crafting for that matter, and I really had to think about what I was going to do. For some reason as I was rummaging through my things the color pink kept leaping out at me and  then the pearls. I have had those pearls for a couple of years and have not used them until now. I hope the recipients of these will like them.

Click HERE to get the svg files.

My ATC theme is Pearly Pink.










I made this card for my best friends son and girlfriend. They are expecting any day now so I am well prepared. This was the first card I have done in months and it feels good to be crafting again.

Click HERE to get the jagged edges svg card file.





10 comments:

scrapnkatz said...

Love all the pink, Wanda. Craft Mojo is a beautiful thing. I love the green and blue baby card too. Way to cute.

Penny Duncan said...

Oh Wanda...They are all SO pretty!!!! LOVE them all....

Dorothy said...

Awesome ATC's!!!

Alicia said...

Awesome ART Wanda! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Pink Ribbon One! Where did you get the cut file for it? *Hugs*

PapaSue said...

Wanda, we've missed you!. These designs are just wonderful. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Joanne said...

These are so cute or pretty depending on which one you are looking at. But I have a question ... what are ATC's? ... Thank you for sharing your creative works of art
Joanne :-)

Vic said...

Beautiful ATCs & card. (Please consider turning word verification off. I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)(Please consider turning word verification off. I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)

Tammy D said...

Awesome Wanda!

Annette said...

these are wonderful, Wanda!!!

Heather D. said...

Beautiful! I love all the shimmer :-) Nicely done! I think you're getting your mojo back ;-)

Powered by WebRing.