Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Thursday

Birthday Card and more SVG files


Here is a card I made for my mother's birthday. Her birthday is only 2 weeks after Christmas.



Chain of Hearts
CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 2 set of svg files...ENJOY!!
Butterfly Flower
CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 2 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing!! I love your files!!!

Anonymous said...

Wanda that is SUCH a beautiful card....your mother will cherish it!!!

cal8007 said...

Thanks Wanda, the butterfly and flowers svg is just beautiful!! thanks for sharing!

Carmen L

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Jun Bug House said...

She is going to love it.
So nice, and so sweet of you to share with us.
Thank you!
**U**
Nance

Annel & Steve said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card... thank you for sharing with us.
Annel
http://annelsblog.blogspot.com/

gail said...

What a beautiful card. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your files.

JustYolie said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful files!!

http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Wanda, I have been away for a couple of days and there's tons of new files out here!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card. I am sure that your mother will love it. Thank you for sharing these files together and separate, that is very thoughtful, and I appreciate it.

Julie Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda!! Your mom is surely going to love it!

--sme said...

So versatile--spring, valentine's, sympathy, etc! Thanks for sharing!

Jega said...

I loved this card so much I hope you don't mind that I used it to make a card for my sister.

Karen Aicken said...

OMGOsh, this is just stunning. Thank you so very much!!!

Powered by WebRing.