Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Friday

Birthday Card For My Sister

Here is a card I made for my sister's birthday. I hope she likes it.

Front of the card.

Inside of the card. 
I made an envelope with the keyhole to match the key on the front.

 The envelope on the inside of the card opens up to reveal the sentiment that I wrote to her.


9 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh Wanda I LOVE it!!! Your sister is so blessed to have such a wonderful sister as yourself! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda....That is SO very pretty!!!! She's going to LOVE it!!!

Tammy D said...

Wanda that is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Diann said...

Wanda, I just love this card for your sister...great job! Diann

Anonymous said...

Great card idea. Your sister will love it. TFS
linda

Soraya said...

I love all the details of your card. very clever using the keyhole. very dramatic touch!

Anonymous said...

sweet I like this card and I am sure she will too. I have no sisters but this could be used for a friend also. TY for sharing. So pretty. Good to see u back to crafting.

BobbisTreasure said...

I am so happy to see you creating again! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Powered by WebRing.