Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

My First Card

I'm on a role now.....I just finished my second project. This time it is my first card and it's for my Dad for Fathers Day. The humming bird I got from someone on one of the yahoo groups I belong to but I made the DAD word using Inkscape. The picture of me and my dad is about 40 plus years old.





























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda...You are DEFINATELY on a roll!!!! Each of your creations are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Aren't you loving your cricut!!!!! I hope you have a very blessed day!!!

Jill said...

Beautiful card, Wanda. I like how you can flip up that one piece and see the picture. I'll have to remember that one. I love my Cricut too. I don't think a week goes by that I don't use it at least once. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work.

Powered by WebRing.