Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Wednesday

Wedding Card


I did another card last night. This one is for my sister and her new husband. I am really having fun with creating these. The font I used for this card is called WazaLTPro.... and the roses came from different bloggers who share their work. I am sorry I cannot remember where exactly I got them from. Thank you to those who shared them. I just love my Cricket Expressions and SCAL. I feel the creative juices just flowing through my veins. Im already working on my next project.....this is sooo addictive!! As my craft supplies grow I am confident my style will change but for now I am working with limited craft supplies. I feel the hole in my pocket already as I build my wish list of supplies for my projects..lol..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda.......this is a BEAUTIFUL elegant card!!! I love how the rose border turned out that Paulo shared with us......It is so GORGEOUS!!!! I love the "blingy" flowers you've added as well...what are they???? Nosey people want to know!! :) Beautiful font as well....I love the eligance of the entire card!!! Oh I'm having such withdrawls from card making!!! sigh!!! I hope you have a very blessed day and Thank You for sharing your ART with us!!!

Kay said...

Beautiful - your sister and new brother-in-law will love it!!

Jun Bug House said...

When I was in here earlier, the Jpg wouldn't come up.
I am glad I took the time to come back.
Stunning, just stunning!
Great job Wanda!!!!
**U**
Nance

Charity Adams said...

I love the roses. You can use those over and over again. Also like the bling on the card. Good work

Jill said...

Wow, Wanda, that card is really beautiful! Looks like you put a lot of love into that one. Thanks for sharing with us...:-)

Jill...:-)

Powered by WebRing.