Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Saturday

Black Friday Special

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having a Black Friday Special in my newsletter that will go out Thursday evening. (Thanks Giving Day). The newsletter will tell you how you can enter a contest to win a $15 off coupon good towards any svg on my website. There will also be a 35% off coupon and 2 freebies. This will be a one day event so if you haven't already subscribed to my newsletter now is the time to do it.

Also when you subscribe to my newsletter this week you will get 4 freebies just for subscribing.

Thank you and Good Luck
Wanda

Winner of the contest will be announced Saturday November 26 in my newsletter.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.