Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Sunday

More Cards

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I had some guests (neices) come over and we had a craft party that lasted a couple of days. We had a blast and they did some wonderful work. I was going to share their work but they said they were not done yet so I am going to wait until they finish their projects. In the mean time I did manage to create 3 more cards. I am 4 cards behind so I have alot of work to do. I hope you enjoy my new cards.


















































No comments:

Powered by WebRing.