Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Sunday

1 down 3 to go

Here is 1 more card I did today. I have 3 more to do to get caught up. As I said in an earlier post I am trying to make one card a day. On another note: I was going to share some SVG files but yesterday I did something and most of my files were wiped out so now I am having to use my back up disk which I had not updated in 3 weeks and as most of you Cricut users know that is alot of SVG files lost.... lol... Oh Well, I just wish I knew what I did to loose them in the first place so I don't do it again. Enjoy!! I designed this card to look like a post card. You can see the front and back.



















No comments:

Powered by WebRing.