Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Friday

How I cut for FREE using my Cricut Expression.



This is GREAT, I never have to buy cartridges and I have found thousands of free designs to cut on my Cricut Expressions machine. Here is what I did. I downloaded these files and set everything up then I visited some great websites with tutorials on them. I also joined a couple yahoo groups to get additional information and some great free SVG files to cut on my Cricut Expressions.



1. Download Cricut DesignStudio software. This is FREE. After it is downloaded open the program. Click the "help" link on top and then click "update firmware" and follow the instructions carefully. The update will take a few minutes.

2. Download Inkscape. This is FREE.

3. Download Sure Cuts A Lot. There is a FREE trial version but I recommend purchasing this product since it is the software you will be using. Here is a code to get it at 10% off code:5498936 (This is a one time purchase and you never have to buy cartridges.)

TUTORIALS

1. Craftedge Tutorials

2. Susan BlueRobot Tutorials

3. Dan99 Tutorials

YAHOO GROUPS I BELONG TO

1. scalhints
2. surecutsalotusers

1 comment:

Dee H said...

Wanda, you are so very talented!! I thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your talent. May God bless you always!!

Powered by WebRing.