Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Thursday

WOW How Time Flies!!! FREE SVG files!!!

Free SVG Files

Before I explain where I have been I want to share my newest newsletter with you. In my newsletter I am giving away 3 FREE SVG files. Here is the link http://mad.ly/4948a3  ENJOY!!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any freebies!!

Okay now for the part about "How Time Flies"...lol...

Since Christmas I have had several things happen.
My computer decided not to work not once but twice. I hate that, don't you?
I helped my parents move and went on vacation for a couple of weeks. I needed that!
My husband once again was laid off. This economy really sucks!!
We decided to sell our home but first we had some remodeling projects that had to be finished up so we have been busy with that. We hope to be done here in a couple of weeks. Praying that it sells fast!
Other than that it's just been everyday life keeping me extremely busy.
Oh yay I forgot to mention that all of my craft supplies are boxed up for now until we can sell the house and get into a new one. So I won't be posting any cards or anything that I have made for a while. That makes me sad.

Anyhow that is about it for now. Enjoy your freebies, and thanks for reading my ramblings. :)

3 comments:

teachdanz said...

so sorry about your husbands job - I hope things look up for you and that life gives you a bit of a break :-)

SiskiyouSue said...

My husband went through two long unemployments so I know how you feel (as much as anyone can). It is hard, but there is light on the other end, even though you cannot always see it coming. My prayers are with you.

Heather D. said...

WANDA! So good to hear from you! I was getting worried about ya! Sorry to hear you've gone through so much over the last several months. I hope things turn around for you soon and your hubby finds a new job ASAP! Prayers to you and your family...

p.s. Thank you for the freebies :-) You're very generous!

Powered by WebRing.