Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

How Time Flies Birthday Card

This birthday card is for my brother and I call it the "How Time Flies" card. I hope you like it.

Products Used
I used one of my svg's CLICK HERE
Hot Off The Press 3-D Papier Tole Die-Cuts: Steampunk
 (air ballon and winged clock at the top)


8 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh Wanda what an amazing card! *Hugs*

Tammy D said...

Wanda an amazing wonderful card. Your brother will be over the moon for it!

scrapn said...

Cute card Wanda! I am sure he loved it!

Dorothy said...

Excellent card!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

I'm not a huge fan of Steampunk, but this is wonderful, so perfect for New Year's! Yourcard file just makes it...

I AM a huge fan of your files, both freebies and purchases. Thank you. I'm so glad you opened your shop.

Wishing you and yours the brightest of Christmases!

crotnem said...

Wanda,
I love steampunk anything!!! You did a super job on it.

Karen Sue said...

Beautiful card, I'm not much into steampunk, but love the look of your card,
Merry Christmas and thanks ever so much for the freebies sent in this weeks newsletter.

Unknown said...

Wanda, this is such a wonderful card! You sound busy, but cheerful I sure hope you get back to normal and crafting soon.

Powered by WebRing.