Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

Free SVG Plus 50 SVG's

UPDATE: This newsletter is now longer available but the one above is until Nov 26,2012. Don't forget to join my newsletter so you can get free svg's every week.

Want to see what my newsletter looks like? Well today I am going to share my newsletter with everybody. In every newsletter I give away 1 to 3 free svg's. Just CLICK HERE to read the newsletter and to get your free svg. Oh and please share the newsletter with your friends and in you social media. Thank You!!

In the mean time here is a sample of pictures of the 50 svg's that I just added to my website over at wandascrafts.com Yes I said "50" and most of them are for the holidays. Enjoy!

















1 comment:

Paula said...

Goodness girl, you've been busy! They all look great...heading over to your website now!
(and glad to see you back and creating!!)

Powered by WebRing.