Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Wednesday

Card I Made

Yes I know it's been a while since I uploaded any cards I have made. However I am excited to announce that I entered my very first challenge today over at The Outlawz. I might not win but at least I entered and I plan to enter more. The theme was "Orange" with a sentiment.

The svg file for the base of this card is HERE.
I cut the base and the matching topper with my cutting machine.
Then I inked the base with orange Pigment Ink.
Added ribbon to the topper.
I then used 3D stickers and a sentiment sticker to embellish.

So here is the card I made. I hope you like it.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...A VERY VERY pretty card Wanda!!!! It's truly beautiful!!!

Heather D. said...

Very pretty! Love the colors - so fall like yet so vibrant!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Dorothy said...

I love this Wamda!!

Alicia B said...

What a lovely card Wanda!!! Love your color choices! *Hugs*

Powered by WebRing.