Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Thursday

Lace Edged Card - Moved to Box.net

I once again played around with some layering. I used some scraps I found in my scrapbox. The flower is from an SVG I did a while ago. You can get it HERE. I used a stamp for the words and inked the bottom then used clear embossing powder on both. Hope you all like it!!





CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 2 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

14 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card!! Thanks for sharing, Wanda!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card!! Thanks for sharing, Wanda!

Annel & Steve said...

Thank you for sharing your cards it has inspired me to make some too. I hope you check them out on my blog.
Enjoy the day.
Annel
http://annelsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Jan. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love Love it. YOu cards are so gorgeous

Jun Bug House said...

Wanda, thank you so much for the eyelet cards.
They are some of my favorites.
I have seen some of them around, but they weren't up for sharing.
Thank you for your time and your talent.
**U**
Nance

Eefje Bouweriks said...

What a beautiful card is this. Thanks for sharing the svg file

Eefje
(from the netherlands)

Pam said...

Wanda,

This card is lovely! Can't wait to try it out!

Pam

Carol's Crafts said...

Wanda, you know how much I love fancy edged cards, don't you. You can keep creating them as long as you want to. LOL I love the card you made with it too. I love your floral border and the flower and the embossed words. Sweet!!

charleeta said...

Thanks for all the great files you give us

Angie said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing!

--sme said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Bobbi said...

You are so generous! Thank you...

Amanda K said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of MS punches only easier to do (haha, no lining up anything) Thanks so much for sharing!

Powered by WebRing.