Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Saturday

Snowflake Christmas Card

Here is a Christmas card I made for my parents. I found the large snowflake in the middle at Hobby Lobby the other day and fell in love with it. I knew immediatly what I was going to do with it. The card is an SVG file I created that cuts the snowflakes down the side, it is here on my blog. Also the words Merry Christmas is an SVG file I created that is on my blog. I used blue color card stock behind the snowflakes and the same card stock for the Merry Christmas words.
Well I do hope you like my card....ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

very PRETTY, Wanda!!

Carol's Crafts said...

WOW Wanda, you are so right, that is one gorgeous snowflake. I love
the simplicity of your card too. It
let's the snowflake take center stage. Thanks for sharing the file with us too.

Jun Bug House said...

Oh wow, and double wow.
Well triple if you count Carol's wow.
just beautiful.
**U**
Nance

Julie Ann said...

Ohhh- so pretty!! I love that center snowflake, too! :)

Powered by WebRing.