Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Thursday

Oh my has it been this long?

I am so sorry I have not posted in over a week! I have not been feeling well and then I have been so busy that I haven't had time to create anything to share with everyone. Well that is until now. I have finally created a few things and I am ready to share at least one of them. I will share the other later this evening.

This is my Lattice Card. It is perforated for easy folding.
CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

11 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Wanda.
I am so sorry you have been sick.
I hope nnow you are on the mend.
You have been missed and not because of your files.
They are lovely, but not as lovely as you are.
Blessings to you,
**U**
Nance

Carol's Crafts said...

Wanda, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.Thank you so much for creating this beauty and
sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, LOVE this Wanda!!!! So good to see you posting again!!! You've SO been missed girl!!!

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for all the lovely files you share Wanda. I am definitely going to use this one. I hope you are well on the mend now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Whole Paper post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Abby said...

We have missed you! But a lady is allowed to be sick and get her rest... Thanks for the lattice design, so very super!!

Joanne said...

WOW WANDA!!! It was so great to find your site! I had been looking for the poinsettia file since seeing it on a card posted on the Cricut MB. THANX so much for all the wonderful and creative files you have done! They are super and are very appreciated! I know I will be checking in often to see what new things you have done! Aloha, Joanne.

angelgirllily said...

sorry you have been sick, i hope your feeling a lot better. this is really great

Diann said...

Love the lattice card - oh, I so wish I could use all your great ideas! Diann

Carole N. said...

Oh, how lovely, Wanda.
Thank you for sharing.
So sorry to read you weren't feeling well. I sure hope you are better by now.
Big Hugs!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I can't wait to try your files, Wanda! I just got SCAL today as a belated Christmas present.. I'm so stoked :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Powered by WebRing.