Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Sunday

Anniversary Card

I used 2 of Penny Duncans cut files, the flower and the edge cut line, to make this card and the 3D picture I am affraid I do not remember where on the internet I found it. I had just seen this folding technique on HGTV and then I remembered Penny had the file. I was just dying to try it and I have to say that I really enjoyed this type of folding technique and will do more in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG WANDA!!!! Girl....I LOVE this card and I LOVE all the files you created above!!! GIRLFRIEND you had a FANTASTIC play time!!!!!! GREAT job!!!!

Jun Bug House said...

OH wow.
Nice job!!!
**U**
Nance

Carole N. said...

This turned out so pretty, Wanda.
I can hardly wait to try cutting some tomorrow.

I guess I knew what I was doing getting ready today because now tomorrow I can play. LOL

Big Hugs!

Powered by WebRing.