Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Saturday

Quick Note

I cannot take all the credit for these files. I find pictures and I change them in Inkscape to suit my purpose. Some I actually do make myself from bottom up but not the more inticate ones like I have posted the last couple times. I have learned how to move lines and add things to whatever I start with. I guess you can say some of them start as someone elses but then I make it my own by changing them. I try to give credit when I can remember where I got the origanal picture. ...Anyhow I am glad you are enjoying these and just felt the need to let you all know this information.


Have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.