Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Friday, November 30, 2012

SVG Let It Snow Snowflake Card

I entered another challenge today over at The theme is "Snowflakes" so I used one of my svg files to make this card.

SVG file is HERE.

Instructions: I cut out the svg card and used white glitter paper for the background and then put pearl sticker on as embellishments. 

Here is the card. What do you think?


crotnem said...

Sweet looking card Wanda!

Kathy said...

Very pretty card..I love the pearls..I also love your blog background Wanda...Lovely!!

Dorothy said...

Very nice Wanda!

Katknit said...

This is a lovely card Wanda, I love it.

Heather D. said...

So pretty!

Kerry Peasland said...

Great card Wanda! Your mojo is infectious, I've been planning my Christmas cards--better get busy or I'll miss the holiday!

Anonymous said...

I love snowflakes. This is a great card. TFS

Powered by WebRing.