Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Monday

Hearts with Roses

I have been working real hard at trying to make better SVG files for everyone to enjoy. This one has 4 layers and is in a zip file. I hope you enjoy it!!

CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!


10 comments:

Diann said...

Wanda, your latest heart designs are wonderful...you just have a flair for this! One day, I'll be able to use them! Rest some today! Diann

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful file Wanda!!!! GREAT job ma'am!!!!!

9kids said...

This is SO pretty, Wanda. Thanks for sharing!

Carol's Crafts said...

This is your best Valentine file yet. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us,dear.

Sherry said...

Your files are wonderful. Thank you!!!!

2KutiesGrandma said...

Wanda - you've outdone yourself. This is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Dec. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

cricutlover20 said...

Just lovely!! Thanks for sharing with us! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 29 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - I wouldn't have thought to heat emboss this -- love your ideas! TFS

Powered by WebRing.