Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Friday

Congrat it's a Boy Card with Folding Technique

I used a different folding technique for this card that my sister requested and then for the picture, which I found on the internet, I used the "Pyramid Decoupage" technique. I then added my 8 petal flowers, in 2 different sizes and color, to the corners.

CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!





6 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Thanks Wanda, I love your files.

Melinda's Cut-N-Up Creations said...

I always come to your site for files, they are really SUPER awesome. Thanks for being so generous to share. Melinda

Diann said...

Wanda, you are doing an awesome job with the cut files and you have created some great cards! I'm sure enjoying your ARTWork!
Diann

Soraya said...

Wanda,
TFS this wonderful files.

soraya

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

your work is just amazing! thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with all of us!
love it as always!!
lesliefolks

Powered by WebRing.