Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Friday

Sun Corner

I created this corner using suns for a scrapbook I am working on. I am not sure if it will work for anything small that a scrapbook page.

CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!


2 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Very nice file.
Thank you!
I have a picture of my grand daughter out in the sun just skipping along.
This will go great with a title of:
"You are my Sunshine"
**U**
Nance

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Powered by WebRing.