Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Saturday

Happy 101 Blog Award

Today I received a blog award from Debby. Thanks Debby!


The rules of this award are to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then I am to pass it on to 5 more people. So here are my ten things in no peticular order:

1. My children
2. My Husband
3. Friends
4. Card Making
5. Reading a good book
6. The Smell of Fresh Coffee
7. Antiques
8. My Grandchildren
9. The smell of clean laundry
10. Vacations

I am going to pass this award on to five friends. Make sure you check out their blogs!
Here they are (again in no peticular order)



For all of you: have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats to you Wanda! You so deserve many awards! Thans for all you do! Thanks for being you!!!
Huggles
Sandy

Pam said...

Congratulations!!! You deserved this.

JustYolie said...

Ah thanks Wanda! Yeah my first blog award!

Powered by WebRing.