Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Wednesday

Santa on Motorcycle

My dear sweet husband put in a request for a Santa on a motorcycle and this is what I came up with. I already cut it on my Cricut E. and it cut very nicely. I am in the process of making a special card using this file and I will upload it as soon as I finish it.

CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

7 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Wanda, he is so cute. Thanks for sharing him with us.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wanda where do you find the time to make such awesome files? I grabbed this one and I think it will be great for my friend at work that is in an AA Bike club.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Norma in WA.

Deloris said...

Love your Santa! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful files with us!

Unknown said...

I knew Santa had to save the best toys for himself! Thanks for the svg!

Jun Bug House said...

CUTE!!!!!
**U**
Nance

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Wanda...I so love this Santa on a bike svg!!! My hubby and I both have our own bikes, and love to ride. Thank you so much for the file!!! It's wicked awesome. Hisses, Rockin Robin Caldwell

Lisa Avolio said...

What a fun file! My BIL has a Harley and doesn't get enough time to ride. I need to think of a project using this for him. Thanks.

Powered by WebRing.