Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Wednesday

Motor Cycling Santa and Sleigh Card

As promised here is the card that I made for a friend of my husbands that works as a DJ on a radio station and is also a biker. I do hope he will like it!

The "Santa on Motorcycle" and the WorAlign Centerd "Merry Christmas" are in the posts below. The Sleigh is a couple pages back I believe.

To get the FREE SVG file for the Sleigh CLICK HERE....ENJOY!!
and thank you for looking!!


FRONT


Front with right side flap opened.


Front with both sides open.

10 comments:

Dorothy said...

Too cute Wanda!!!
Love it!

JustYolie said...

Awesome card!!

Angie Hall Haviland said...

GREAT Card, Wanda!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Oh, I think it's perfect for your friend, and I'm sure he will just love it. Thanks for sharing it with us, and thanks for the freebie too.

Hugs

Jun Bug House said...

So CUTE and clever!!!!
**U**
Nance

Jun Bug House said...

Second thank you for the sleigh.
**U**
Nance

Chrystal S said...

Love this card!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Powered by WebRing.