Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Sunday

Cup of Hot Drink

Don't drink coffee? No problem,
Try a cup of hot cocoa or tea or cidar or just what ever you drink to warm your insides up on a cold day!
CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet again....another AWESOME file!!!!

Annette said...

Whenever I see you name come through on the list I KNOW there are going to be great files. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Jun Bug House said...

I likek it.
I think I will go get a real cup!
THank you!
**U**
Nance

Christine said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful SVG files you create and share!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 30 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the AMAZING SVG files. You have a wonderful gift of creativity. I can't thank you enough for offering such beautiful creations to us for free. God bless!

Joni said...

Thanks so much. This will be so perfect for my Polar Express page with the grands drinking hot chocolate.

Powered by WebRing.