Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

Tag with Folding Technique

I designed and made this tag for a swap using the folding technique. You can find these cuts on Penny's blog if you wish to make your own designs with them. I think I have found something that I really enjoy doing. You will see more of this type of designs in the future. To learn how I make these read my post below called "Thanksgiving Card"........ENJOY!!!


CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!

10 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

What a beautiful tag. thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Hugs
Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh WANDA!!! These are ALL gorgeous ma'am!!! I'm so thrilled you are enjoying the cutfiles!!!!!!

Tami Putvin said...

wow wow wow.. Your rockin'

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Alice said...

Wow is this beautiful as all your cut files are! Thanks for the file!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I will have to try this out today. Thanks for sharing.

Abby said...

WOW!! Is all I can say and a great be THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Diann said...

Wanda, that tag is most beautiful!
I wish I could use your files, but understand - great job you are doing and I love to look! Diann

ConnSue said...

It's absolutely amazing!!!
Thank you thank you!!
Hugsssssss
ConnSue

Aussie Carolyn said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful file.

Powered by WebRing.