Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Saturday

Baby Shower Card for my Sister

My sister and her husband are going to be grandparents, again. So she asked me to make a card for the baby shower to give to her DL and SL. This is what I made. Hope she likes it.

On the inside of the card I used my Cricut to write her sentiment by I replacing my blade with a mini sharpie marker. It worked like a charm.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, especially the crib! Will you be sharing that cut file? All your designs are fabulous! Thanks!

Carole N. said...

What a special card for a special grandchild. I have the markers and it's great to see how well your message turned out.
Love the cute crib, too.
Big Hugs!

Powered by WebRing.