Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

8 More Random Files

Well I was going through my files again and found 8 more files that I had not shared yet. It was one of those things where I create but never find the time to upload them for whatever reason.

CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 1 set of svg files...ENJOY!!











6 comments:

Tamara Putvin said...

Wow I feel like it's payday lol.. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful files.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Carol's Crafts said...

Wanda, your files are amazing and so are you. I love your card with the
flower. It is so beautiful. When I saw this flower, I was hoping you had shared it. All of these files are
just gorgeous.

Kim said...

Wow these are gorgeous - thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Thank you so much Wanda for sharing your wonderful creations.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Powered by WebRing.