Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday

Snowflake Card

I've been making more Christmas cards. This one is just a simple one. The words Merry Christmas was cut out of wallpaper. I have many more but I am saving the best for last. In the mean time I have a question for you to think about: Can anyone guess what all of my cards have in common? Why am I asking? Hmmm I am thinking about giving some blog candy away. Stay tuned for more info!!
Have a Blessed Day and Enjoy!!







CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 2 set of svg files...ENJOY!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Wanda! I always enjoy your blog!

Carole N. said...

What do all your Christmas cards have in common?

You used your roll of wallpaper in some way on each card...and I LOVE this idea. Your wallpaper is such a pretty pattern, too.

I think I may look for a roll of the border wallpaper since I know they sell it in stores that I have access to.

I love this card with the snowflake and Merry Christmas. It's lovely, Wanda. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Vicki said...

I agree with Carole, I think it is the wallpaper that you have common in all of your cards, which are fantanstic. really great job, I just love them all

Curly said...

I am new to this all but I think the common thing Besides the wallpaper is that they are all Victorian style.

By the way, I love looking at all your cards, and thank you for all of the svg's....they are terrific!!
Curly

Powered by WebRing.