Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snowflake Card

I've been making more Christmas cards. This one is just a simple one. The words Merry Christmas was cut out of wallpaper. I have many more but I am saving the best for last. In the mean time I have a question for you to think about: Can anyone guess what all of my cards have in common? Why am I asking? Hmmm I am thinking about giving some blog candy away. Stay tuned for more info!!
Have a Blessed Day and Enjoy!!







CLICK HERE to get this file in my Volume 2 set of svg files...ENJOY!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Wanda! I always enjoy your blog!

Carole N. said...

What do all your Christmas cards have in common?

You used your roll of wallpaper in some way on each card...and I LOVE this idea. Your wallpaper is such a pretty pattern, too.

I think I may look for a roll of the border wallpaper since I know they sell it in stores that I have access to.

I love this card with the snowflake and Merry Christmas. It's lovely, Wanda. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Vicki said...

I agree with Carole, I think it is the wallpaper that you have common in all of your cards, which are fantanstic. really great job, I just love them all

Curly said...

I am new to this all but I think the common thing Besides the wallpaper is that they are all Victorian style.

By the way, I love looking at all your cards, and thank you for all of the svg's....they are terrific!!
Curly

Powered by WebRing.