Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Thursday

8 SVG Files and New Vintage Blog

I just posted 8 random svg files below that I had played with awhile back. I guess you could say that I was cleaning out my files somewhat. I haven't had much time to play with paper lately. I had a test in Math and another test in Anatomy this past week and I have a couple more next week. So I've been studying quit a bit as you can just imagine. Anyway I hope you can use some of the SVG files and as always they are FREE. Enjoy!

PS I have a new blog you might be interested in if you like Vintage things. I just started it so please be patient as I add content to it.

It's at http://justanoldhouse.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flowers Wanda....GREAT job ma'am......

Carol's Crafts said...

Wanda, your new files are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Powered by WebRing.