Please Read!!

Hey everyone if you find something you like but the link does not work then please go to my website at http://www.wandascrafts.com. The majority of my files are over there. I am working on fixing all of the links on my blog but it takes time. Thank you.

Monday, May 25, 2009

My First Scrapbook!!!



Here it is....my first scrapbook ever!!! It took me only a short time to learn how do use my Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot and collect thousands of files to cut but it took me 5 months to get up the courage to be creative.

I created this book for my neice. I went to her baby shower about the same time I decided to start scrapbooking so she was my first subject. I hope she will enjoy it.
Note: Thanks to everyone who contributed their files so I could make this possible.


































































































4 comments:

kermetta said...

i love your album you have done a great job. Keep up the good work.

SCS embellishartist said...

I know what you mean about collecting and being uncomfortable creating. Wow! look what you find out when you do! Great Album!

Crafty Sue said...

Wanda, TFS your scrapbook. My step-daughter is expecting her first and I want to make it memorable with a scrapbook. I'm new at this too. You've done an amazing job and given me great ideas for cuts.

Patricia said...

Wow--great job Wanda! With all those kids, grandkids,nieces,and nephews, you've got a lot of subjects for your future work! Thanks for sharing.

Powered by WebRing.